Maximize Guest Comfort and Safety This Fall Season: The Essential Guide to Outsourcing Floor and Room Maintenance in the Hospitality Industry
Summer’s busy season has died down, and fall is in full force. During this transitional time, the hospitality industry gears up for a shift in guest needs, as well as a change in their cleaning schedule and maintenance plan. Fall can be a perfect time to prepare for the winter vacation rush by performing deep cleans on rooms, with special attention to commonly overlooked areas, specifically floors, which play a crucial role in creating a welcoming and comfortable environment for your guests. In this article, we’ll explore the importance of maintaining your rooms during the fall, and how outsourcing a professional cleaning company can be a key to success.
Why is the fall season an important time to focus on floors?
First Impressions Create Lifelong Guests – Clean, well-kept floors can set the tone for a guest’s entire stay. Summer is a harsh time for floors, as visitors track in sand, moisture, dirt, and other debris from the outside. Fall is a great time to deep clean and perform specialty treatments on your floors.
Safety – Increased moisture in the air during transitional months can cause slippery floors, potentially leading to accidents or injuries. Fall is a perfect time to implement regular floorcare cleaning and try solutions on high traffic areas like walkways, entrances, common rooms. Regular cleaning and maintenance can help ensure that your floors are safe for guests, reducing the risk of harm.
Health and Hygiene – Fall is also the season of allergies. Leaves and dust can accumulate quickly causing symptoms like sneezing, coughing, and irritated eyes. Proper floor maintenance, including vacuuming and deep cleaning, can help remove allergens and improve indoor air quality for your guests.
Prolonged Lifespan – Regular maintenance, in general, including cleaning and polishing can extend the lifespan of your flooring. Over time, this can save your resort or hotel money on costly floor replacements.
The Benefits of Outsourcing Housekeeping Services
Outsourcing your hotel and resort cleaning to a professional housekeeping services company can help you streamline your productivity during a time when cleaning and floor maintenance become crucial.
- Expertise – Professional cleaning companies have the experience and expertise to handle different types of flooring. Everything from carpets to hardwood, tiles and more. Through outsourcing, hotels and resorts can gain access to the best products and methods through their housekeeping service provider.
At MasterCorp we are a full-service partner. Not only do we recruit, train, and manage our own team of experts for your project, but we also provide our own inventory of environmentally friendly cleaning products, and top-of-the-line equipment.
- Time Efficiency – The last thing you want in your hotel or resort is for operations to slip because of unfinished housekeeping tasks. Outsourcing your cleaning services to a professional can help you streamline your housekeeping services, allowing resort and hotel teams to focus on other essential tasks, and guest services.
MasterCorp streamlines housekeeping operations through our award-winning MasterMind Mobile app, which tracks turnover rates, updates room assignments in real time, and allows managers to put in maintenance requests. The best part? We can integrate our app with your hospitality management software, so you can see our data directly from your desktop or laptop.
- Consistency – Professional housekeeping cleaning companies follow a regular schedule, which ensures that hotel and resort floors are consistently well-maintained. This consistency is key to keeping a resort or hotel in top conditions.
At MasterCorp, we don’t believe in one-size-fits-all solutions. We tailor our schedule to your needs and develop a customized cleaning plan for your property. Not sure about what your needs are? Think you might need to change your plan? No worries, you can adjust your service schedule at any time.
- Cost-Effective – While it may seem like an added expense, outsourcing cleaning services can actually be cost-effective in the long run. Preventing damage and maintaining the longevity of your floors can save you money on repairs and replacements.
When it comes to housekeeping, MasterCorp doesn’t skimp on cost or quality. We guarantee you will get the best use out of our services, without cutting corners, going over schedule, or going over budget.
- Advanced Equipment – Professional housekeeping companies use state-of-the-art equipment and cleaning solutions, ensuring a deep and thorough cleaning that is often challenging to achieve with in-house staff.
When you partner with MasterCorp, you don’t just get our expertise, or manpower, you also get the best equipment for the job, and certified technicians who are trained to use it.
The MasterCorp Advantage
Outsourcing a professional housekeeping company like MasterCorp is a smart investment that can help ensure that your floors and rooms are consistently clean, safe, and well-maintained during transitional months. Not ready to commit? Want to learn more? That’s okay. Visit us at MasterCorp.com to request a proposal or talk to a representative today!